Saturday, 20 October 2012

NMCCO admit card 2012 Download for Credit Manager ,Junior Accountant, MTS/Clerk

NMCCO admit card 2012 Download www.nmcco.in for Credit Manager ,Junior Accountant, MTS / Clerk : National Micro Credit Control Organisation (NMCCO), Kolkata has invited application for 1721 various posts. Online application for this recruitment will close on 30th October 2012.NMCCO has not announced written exam date it is expected that it will be announced after 30/10/2012.NMCCO admit for written exam will soon available at official website.

Official Website : www.nmcco.in

All those candidates who have applied and now looking to download admit card of NMCCO admit card may visit official website , it will be available soon. Candidates are also requested to visit this page regulerly to get direct link of admit card , we will also upload Answer key, Cutoff marks , Exam Date & Result of NMCCO Written exam.

NMCCO admit card 2012 Download : Click Here

Vacancy Details:
Credit Manager : 242 posts
Junior Accountant : 618 posts
Multi Tasking Staff (Clerk):740 posts
Peon : 121 posts
Last date To apply Online : 30/10/2012

For More details please visit : http://nmcco.in/admin/products/big/0be48dace6868922d98b6e363a2c3979.pdf

Tags:NMCCO exam Date , nmcco admit card download , nmcco in  clerk admit card 2012 , NMCCO Result of 1721 Posts

8 comments:

Hello readers If have Any Query and Suggestion about NMCCO admit card 2012 Download for Credit Manager ,Junior Accountant, MTS/Clerk Please Comment Us.
  • ravi bhusan says: Reply To This Comment
    26 October 2012 13:33

can i apply all the post (Credit Manager,Junior Accountant,Multi Tasking Staff (Clerk))simultaneously.
    please reply...

• Gopal Gorai says: Reply To This Comment
    9 November 2012 21:43

HOW WILL I GET MY ADMIT CARD.I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ACOUNTANT BY OFFLINE MODE...

• D M says: Reply To This Comment
    10 November 2012 21:19

@Gopal Gorai
    Hai Gopal Gorai,
    NMCCO Junior Accountant admit card 2012 may be available online or same can be sent by post. I haven't get any information yet, when it will available, i will update this post page with direct link, so keep visiting this page .
    Regards.
    Dadamusics.com

• gargi says: Reply To This Comment
    14 November 2012 22:46

admit card of nmcco of credit manager are available or not.pls smone tell me.

• Vikram Rao says: Reply To This Comment
    25 November 2012 08:57

am applying for credit manager post but not getting my admit card because the site is failure so plz tell me how will get my admit card. my mail id rao.vikram035@gmail.com

• Prakash says: Reply To This Comment
    2 December 2012 20:28

My question is same as Vikaram Rao mention above.
    may i know pls what happen to his official website..?
    if u have such information than pls mail me on pkj4prakash@gmail.com.

Waiting for ur response .

Thanking You

• Sumanta Patra says: Reply To This Comment
    6 December 2012 06:49

I am Sumanta Kumar Patra, I aply in Junior Accountant but now the web side in not open how to when ever the exam conducted sent my admit card in my email is sumantaclassic@gmail.com

• Karishma Singh says: Reply To This Comment
    14 February 2013 23:20

sir plz send credit manager admit card..my id karishmasingh86@gmail.com....name-karishma singh
    fathr name-jaishankar singh...