Friday, 20 April 2012

Cg PSC Admit Card May 2012 Download - www.psc.cg.gov.in

CG PSC admit Card 2012 : Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is going to conduct State Servie (Prelim) Exam -2011 on 06/may /2012. The candidates who filled application online can download admit card from official website CG PSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) .CG PSC admit card will be uploaded at PSC website before 21 days of Examination.The admit card will be required at the time of written examination, interview and final selection . The candidate without the valid admit card will be debarred from appearing in the examination.

Click on the following link and  Enter Applicatoin No and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) ans press view Button to download Admit Card of CG PSC 2011 Exam

official website : www.psc.cg.gov.in

Tags : CG PSC , cg psc admit card download , cg psc call letter 2012 , cg psc admit card download 2012 may

Note : If You face any Problem to downloading admit card please comment Us.

17 comments:

Hello readers If have Any Query and Suggestion about Cg PSC Admit Card May 2012 Download - www.psc.cg.gov.in Please Comment Us.
  • Unknown says: Reply To This Comment
    21 April 2012 00:35

Sir i lost the printout of the application form, and i dont know the application number, then how can i download the admit card of the examination please help me..

• Unknown says: Reply To This Comment
    21 April 2012 06:30

Same Problem Here Dear Sir, i have lost my application form. How can i get my admit card. Please Please reply me.

• Unknown says: Reply To This Comment
    22 April 2012 00:24

sir i lost my application form print out how can i get my admit card my name Aparna mishra 105 shanti apartment tikrapara bilaspur c.g. 09713537999

• cute lover says: Reply To This Comment
    23 April 2012 00:11

sir same problem i just write the application number but that paper was missing...,so plz help me sir How i download admit card
    my detials are
    Name Amardeep Singh s/o Dharamveer

Add. D1/15 Krishan Vihar, New Delhi - 110086

Mob. NO. 9990711599

email id. amardeepsingh097@gmail.com

• khilesh says: Reply To This Comment
    24 April 2012 10:15

respcted,sir/mam, same problem as above ..i lost my application id..my mail add meshram12@gmail.com im from bilaspur(CG)

• khilesh says: Reply To This Comment
    24 April 2012 22:52

hi aparna ..i also lost my id..if u got any information.plz plz plz do contact me on 8103551869 (bilaspur). i cald on cgpsc office but nobdy recived.. n0. is 07712331204..try

• Aditya says: Reply To This Comment
    25 April 2012 06:51

Hey People PLSSSS help I lost my registration number...PLZZ HELP..!!

• aviral says: Reply To This Comment
    25 April 2012 11:14

sir same pblm here,,i also lost my regn no....plz tell hw can i download the admit card..
    mo.-9584882658

• khilesh says: Reply To This Comment
    25 April 2012 23:42

hey all guys ..call on dis no. 07554019400...apse puchnge ki application id kiase lost hui,,toh koi strong reason btana..then apke parents ka name .apki dob puchnge..dats it..apko apki id mil jayegi :)

• Annapurna says: Reply To This Comment
    27 April 2012 22:36

Kindly let me know to download the admit card of cgpsc. i am unable to download admit card.

• deep says: Reply To This Comment
    28 April 2012 01:18

Sir same is the prob with me.I have misplaced my application number.How can i download my admit card now ?
    My name: Dipendra Parihar
    My email ID: dips2111@gmail.com

• jyoti singh says: Reply To This Comment
    29 April 2012 08:06

how can I download the admit card sir...pls help me.

• sangita says: Reply To This Comment
    1 May 2012 03:10

Hi, i m sangita.. don't worry..You can call 07554019406 number for cgpsc admit card..Ok...

• kamal says: Reply To This Comment
    2 May 2012 13:32

MY NAME IS SOMNATH SAHU AND I HAD LOSTED MY REGISTRATION NUMBER OF CGPSC FORM, PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I GET THE ADMIT CARD FOR 6TH APRIL CGPSC EXAM MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 17/07/1985, PLEASE HELP ME IN COMING OUT OF THIS SITUATION, MY EMAIL ID IS kamalsrn029@gmail.com..................

• bhawesh shukla says: Reply To This Comment
    4 May 2012 00:05

Sir i have lost my Application no. then please tell me how to download the admit card. my email id is shuklacg@gmail.com

Smt Antima Shukla

• nadim says: Reply To This Comment
    4 May 2012 00:18

sir i have lost my application no. how can i get my admit card.my imail id is nadim8822@gmail.com

• ankit says: Reply To This Comment
    4 May 2012 20:01

sir i have lost my application no,plz sir guide me the procedure to download admit card
    my email id is: ankitsingh006@gmail.com