Friday, 20 January 2012

Uttaranchal Gramin Bank 2012 Call Letter / Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download

Uttaranchal Gramin Bank 2012 Officers Scale - I and Office Assistant Call Letter / Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download at www.uttaranchalbank.in

Uttaranchal Gramin Bank has issued the Recruitment notification for Officers and Office Assistant under recruitment project 2012. The Candidates who filled online application on or before Last date 31/12/2011 may  download Pre Examination Training Call Letter from Uttaranchal Gramin Bank official website www.uttaranchalbank.in. The examination for Office assistant will be held on 12/02/2012 and for Officers Scale - I will be on 19/02/2012.

Pre Examination Training Call Letter for Office Assistant will be available on the bank website From 18/01/2012 To 28/01/2012.

Pre Examination Training Call Letter for Officers Scale - I  will be available on the bank website From 25/01/2012 To 04/02/2012.

The candidates who want download Pre Examination Call Letter For Office assistant can Visit Following Link and enter His/Her Regsitration Number and D.O.B and Press Submit Button.

Click Here To Download

Official Website - www.uttaranchalbank.in

6 comments:

Hello readers If have Any Query and Suggestion about Uttaranchal Gramin Bank 2012 Call Letter / Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download Please Comment Us.
  • meenakshi says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 at 00:59

sir i am not getting my admit card.. my registration id is Registration ID : 39905
    Password : 97EYZL6V i have applied for assistant post.wat to do? help

• ARYA says: Reply To This Comment
    26 January 2012 at 04:41

HELLO SIR,
    MY NAME IS ARYA CHAKRAT BHARTI. I CAN'T GETTING MY ADMIT CARD FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ASSISTANT. THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE HELP. MY REGD. I.D IS "22413" AND PWD. IS "EVYC9C56".
    THANKS

• sadaf says: Reply To This Comment
    29 January 2012 at 01:04

Sir my name is Fatma Ali..I am not getting my admit card..I have applied for the post of Office Assistant..Please help..My Registration ID is 56114 and my Pswd is 72AA2AWL.

• Pradeep says: Reply To This Comment
    1 February 2012 at 00:01

HELLO SIR MY NAME IS PRADEEP KUMAR. I M NOT GETTING MY ADMIT CARD. MY ID NO IS 38562 AND PASSWORD IS N6FS4WK9.

• kushal Tyagi says: Reply To This Comment
    2 February 2012 at 06:45

SIR I am kushal Tyagi...I did not get my admit card ...I have applied for the post of office assistant( Multipurpose)...my Registration ID is 50618 and Password is A2PZ46CD..PLEASE HELP ME.....

• ASHISH MEHRA says: Reply To This Comment
    4 February 2012 at 04:21

sir m ashish mehra. plz send my admit card. my Reg no. is 26512 & password U4ZAU53M