Sunday, 22 January 2012

SSC FCI Assistant Grade III Admit Card Downloas 2012 | SSC Food Corporation of India Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket

Staff selection is going to conduct written test for the post of Assistant Grade-III will be held on 11/11/2012  for General, Accounts, Depot & Technical disciplines. The Staff selection Commission has dispached the hall ticket to The Candidates who applyed for the Post Assistant Grade III Online Or Offline Mode . Candidates can get information or Status of admit card on ssc official website www.sss-cr.org

admit card for the post of AG-III (General, Accounts, Depot, Technical) is also available on SSC official rigonal website. SSC has also uploaded rejected application list on www.ssc-cr.org.

The candidates can also visit following links to download duplicate admit card by entering his/her roll number.

FCI AG III admit Card Click Here To Download
Central region

For More Details please visit following Regional website:
SSC(NR) - New Delhi : www.sscnr.net.in

SSC(CR) - Allahabad  : www.ssc-cr.org

SSC(SR) - Chennai  : www.sscsr.gov.in

SSC(WR) - Mumbai   : www.sscwr.net

SSC(ER) - Kolkata  : www.sscner.org.in

SSC(MPR)- Raipur    : www.sscmpr.org

SSC(KKR)- Bangalore : www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in

SSC(NWR)- Chandigarh : www.sscnwr.org

SSC(NER)- Guwahati : www.sscer.org

Tags: Fci admit card , fci AG III admit card download , FCI AG III admit card 2013 , FCI official website

7 comments:

Hello readers If have Any Query and Suggestion about SSC FCI Grade III Admit Card Downloas 2012 | Food Corporation of India Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket Please Comment Us.
  • jasbir singh jamwal says: Reply To This Comment
    26 January 2012 at 23:15

my name is jasbir singh jamwal and i didnt get my admit card published on ur site.......exam is helding on 4th to 5th feb 2012 and i didnt hav my admit card..i had aplied ofline..for this post

• jasbir singh jamwal says: Reply To This Comment
    26 January 2012 at 23:19

my name is jasbir singh jamwal ..and i didnt get my admit card .,.for the post of lll general ...my exam is helding on 4th to 5th feb 2012...plz snd me a reply to my id jazzjamwal@gmail.com

• shiv says: Reply To This Comment
    2 February 2012 at 05:50

i did not get my admit card for the post of III general applied offline my exam is helding on 4 or 5 feb 2012 ......plz send to me rply on my email id shivalidhika30@gmail.com

• Rajender kumar says: Reply To This Comment
    9 April 2012 at 23:41

I am typing my roll no. but I am not getting my duplicate admit card

Rajender kumar s/o Om prakash
    e-mail rajenderiob@gmail.com

• Vivek Rathore says: Reply To This Comment
    31 October 2012 at 04:57

HI MY NAME IS RATHORE VIVEK RAGHUVEERSINGH & MY REGISTRATION ID IS 51101393757.... KINDLY MAIL MY HALL TICKET ON MY MAIL ID.... vivekrathore28@yahoo.com...

• Lalit Basumatary says: Reply To This Comment
    8 November 2012 at 20:43

i am from north east region .I didn't got my admit card by post.Even i tried to download duplicate admit card but the link is not available.My exam is on 11/11/2012. Please help me out to get my admit card before 11 november 2012
    Lalit Basumatary
    E-Mai-lbasumatarylalit@gmail.com
    Registration id-51118617890
    Roll no.5105011271

• shyam pal singh says: Reply To This Comment
    9 November 2012 at 04:16

Sir My Name Vijay Kumar Rathaur and I have not receive my fci admit card of 11 November and my Registration ID is. 51111401298. Sir please sent me early information at. - vijaykumarrathaur@gmail.com ph. 9411200807