Thursday, 12 April 2012

SSC constable (GD) 2012 Admit Card Download

SSC constable (GD) in ITBPF, BSF,CISF,CRPF and SSB  and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles 2012 Admit Card Download
The Staff Selection  Commission will  be making Recruitment  to the post of  Constable (GD) in ITBPF, BSF,CISF,CRPF and SSB  and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and the recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination. Only candidates qualifying in Physical Standards Test  and Physical Efficiency Test  will be called for the
Written Examination, scheduled to be held on 22nd April, 2012.

The candidates who applied sucessfully for the post oF constable (GD) in ITBPF, BSF,CISF,CRPF and SSB   and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles online or offline have to download Duplicate admit card for written examination official website / Official Regional Official Website  of Staff selection commision .

Click on the Following Link to Download Duplicate Admit card for Written Exam exam 2012.

Official website : www.ssc.nic.in

Official Regional Website :

SSC Northern Region Delhi (SSCNR) : www.sscnr.org
SSC North Western Region Chandigarh : www.sscnwr.org

SSC Central Region (SSCCR) Allahabad :   www.ssc-cr.org
SSC Eastern Region Kolkata (SSCER) : www.sscer.org

SSC North Eastern Region(SSCNER) Guwahati : www.sscner.org.in

SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) : www.sscmpr.org

SSC Southern Region (SSCSR) : www.sscsr.gov.in

SSC Western Region (SSCWR) Maharashtra : www.sscwr.net

SSC Kerala, Karnataka Region (SSCKKR) : www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in

Click here to download ADmit card

14 comments:

Hello readers If have Any Query and Suggestion about SSC constable (GD) 2012 Admit Card Download Please Comment Us.
  • Ritesh meena says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 at 18:44

Ritesh kumar meena

• LOVEPREET says: Reply To This Comment
    4 February 2012 at 05:08

SIR MY SELF IS LOVEPREET AND I WAS APPLIED FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (GD) FOR THE YEAR 2012 THROUGH SCC FROM JALLANDAR (PUNJAB) BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CALL LATTER. SO I REQUESTED THAT KINDLY PROVIDE A COPY OF ADMIT CARD IN MY EMAIL ID- preetrandhawa751@gmail.com or you can contact me in my mobile No. 8699198563

• Nagendra Kumar says: Reply To This Comment
    4 February 2012 at 16:36

sIR,I Sunil Kumar was on line applied for the post of Constable/GD for the year 2012 through SSC (BIHAR) and I got registration No as 51207692505. But till date I have not received call letter or admit card. I requested to provide admit card in my e-mail ID-sunil4rock@yahoo.in

• pawan kumar says: Reply To This Comment
    6 February 2012 at 20:58

Sir i pawan kumar was on line applied for the post of cons./GD for the year 2012 through ssc ( UP) and i got regis. ID as 51200001702. but till date i have not received call letter or admit card i requested to provide admit card i my e- mail ID pwnkmr27@gamil.com and my phone no . is 09718324926

• dinesh kumar says: Reply To This Comment
    28 February 2012 at 06:13

Dear
    sir
    I Dinesh kumar applied for the post constable/gd year the 2012 thought ssc allahabad (up)but not the received physicle admit card so kindly provide the physicle admit card in my mail id dinesh.kumar0456@gmail.com or my contactno.9793887044, 7860810123

• roshan says: Reply To This Comment
    9 March 2012 at 22:16

Dear,
    sir
    I Roshan lal goshwami applied for the post constable/GD year the 2012 thought ssc Allahabab(up)but not the recieved physical admit card so kindly provide the physical admit card in my mail id roshangoshwami0@gmail.com or my contact no.9839114445,9125406966

• uttam pathak says: Reply To This Comment
    12 March 2012 at 21:36

sir my name is uttam kumar pathak iam apply form in ssc GD in 2012 plyse kindly provid admitcard my mail is _pathak.uttam14@gmail.com
    mobile no _8574117546

• roshan says: Reply To This Comment
    22 March 2012 at 23:09

Sir my name is Roshan lal goshwami s/o Udhau ram goshwami DOB 25/06/90

I was applied for the post of constable (gd)for the year 2012 through SSC Allahabad(UP).
    But till date ,I have not recieved call letter so i reqested that kindly provide a copy of admit card in my Email ID roshangoshwami0@gmail.com
    my mo-9839114445
    9125406966

• NABINKVLR.TK says: Reply To This Comment
    5 April 2012 at 09:31

sir i am applying constable assam
    no admission card
    plz details
    mail id nabinnazar@gmail.com
    mob 9809173686

• gajendra chaudhary says: Reply To This Comment
    8 April 2012 at 03:44

sir my name is tinku kumar & my dob 02/08/93 . i was apply in ssc gd constable. so plz send my admit card on this email gajendrasingh1509@gmail.com.

• Praveen says: Reply To This Comment
    16 April 2012 at 17:22

Why sscer > download admit card not orking

• pk says: Reply To This Comment
    20 April 2012 at 08:04

my constable exam on 22 april sunday ....but i can not receive my admit card . and i can not receive from internet ..i want my admit card tell me my no. 9166823624 and 9001443368

• arjun lodhi says: Reply To This Comment
    11 June 2012 at 01:17

sir,my brother is qualified in written exam of ssc(gd),but what is the date of medical test? his name is in list-1 ,please inform me immidiately.my email id -arjunlodhi176@gmail.com ,mob-09685613165

• ashu diwakar says: Reply To This Comment