Sunday, 29 January 2012

SSC FCI Admit Card 2012 / Hall Ticket Download - ssc.nic.in

SSC FCI Admit Card 2012 / Call Letter / Hall Ticket / FCI 6545 Assistant Gr.III admit card 2012 : SSC ( Staff selection commission) released the admit Card for the examination of FCI typist recruitment grade III. The examination of SSC FCI  Grade-III will be held in the November 2012 .candidates who had filled application for the Post of  Assistant Grade-III can receive Admit card issued by SSC.
Candidates can also download admit card from SSC official website www.sssc.nic.in for the examination. To download admit card you can visit the official website.

Written Test for AG-III  Post is being held on 11/11/2012 so the candidates who is looking for admit card may visit following regional Official website to download.
Download Admit Card from regional Official website by visiting Following Links.

SSC FCI Admit Card 2012 (Central Region ) : Click Here To Download

Download Admit Card from regional Official website by visiting Following Links.

FCI Central Region : Click Here To Download - www.ssc-cr.org
Maharashtra, Gujrat,Goa : Click Here To Download - www.sscwr.net
Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand : Click Here To download - www.sscnr.net.in
Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh : Click Here To download - www.sscmpr.org
West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand : Click Here To download - www.sscer.org
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur : Click Here To download  - www.sscner.org.in
Hariyana, Punjab, J&K Himachal Pradesh : Click Here To download  - www.sscnwr.org
Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu : Click Here To download - www.sscsr.gov.in

Tags: Fci admit card 2012 , Food corporation of India admit card 2012 , FCI 6545 AG III post exam admit card download , FCI 6545 assistant Grade admit card download , Food corporation of India admit card 2012 of General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres , Written Exam on 11/11/2012

74 comments:

Hello readers If have Any Query and Suggestion about SSC FCI Admit Card 2012 / Hall Ticket Download - ssc.nic.in Please Comment Us.
  • Raj Mishra says: Reply To This Comment
    29 December 2011 21:55

I don't know where is the link for downloading FCI Admit card from the ssc.nic.in website...
    I tried to find the link from this website but i din't fount.. can any one please tell me in which section i have to go to download admit card. or else any one please provide me the direct link to download this...!! Thanks...

• lokesh says: Reply To This Comment
    2 January 2012 00:06

• vivek says: Reply To This Comment
    10 January 2012 09:40

u can download ur admit card for COMBINED RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT GRADE II AND TYPIST (HINDI) IN FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA EXAMINATION, 2012. ON 22/01/2012.
    COMBINED RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT GRADE III (IN GENERAL, ACCOUNTS, TECHNICAL & DEPOT CADRES) IN FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA EXAMINATION, 2012 ON 05/02/2012

• Vipin Kumar says: Reply To This Comment
    14 January 2012 20:12

kindly tell me how to download admit card for north region? It seems that north region website is not updated and also ssc.nic site not opening.
    my email id is vipin572@yahoo.com

• akula venaktesh says: Reply To This Comment
    18 January 2012 05:34

akula venkatesh says:ihave not recived my admit card because of due to out of station purpuse of study.thats why ican't recived my admit card its return to from addres.please tell me how to take my admit card.kindly help me thankyou sir.var17484@gmail.com.(ssc recruitment of constble(gd)in cpos and rileman(gd)in assam refiles,2012 pst&pet

• sone says: Reply To This Comment
    20 January 2012 09:03

sir I m getting a wrong admit card,,,,,,, I m applying for the post of Grade III and not as Grade II (Hindi) post and hindi typist. Also I could not be able to download my admit card…..
    my registration No. is 51201185861,,, please correct my admit card..pls mail me

• deep says: Reply To This Comment
    21 January 2012 00:14

sir,my registration no is 51200340858 i chek my admit card but message receive wrong detail,please help me my e-mail id deepkumar.ymca@gmail.com

• DIPENDRA PRATAP SINGH says: Reply To This Comment
    21 January 2012 01:50

sir my roll number is 2201515912 and my name is dipendra pratap singh but my faters's name is wrong . the spelling mistake of my father's name the right spelling is PRABAL PRATAP SINGH but on the admit card is PRABHAL PRATAP SINGH SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS SOLUTION........

• sri says: Reply To This Comment
    21 January 2012 02:07

sir i dont know my roll number plz get me my rool me my reg i.d 51200001072 my email sri_softy@ymail.com

• swathikotti says: Reply To This Comment
    21 January 2012 05:46

sir I m getting a wrong admit card i m applying for the post of grade III and not as grade II ((hindi)typist .Aslo i could not able to download my admit card.........
    my registration No.51201278338..please correct my admit card..pls mail me, swathi.kadari66@gmail.com

• viswas babu says: Reply To This Comment
    22 January 2012 03:21

my registration id 51200513142... please do the needful. my email id : viswassreenu@gmail.com

• ratna priya srivastava says: Reply To This Comment
    22 January 2012 09:52

sir i didnot get my admit card and i applied for the postassistant grade 3 so my admit card is not download and my registration no 51201674496 so pls send the admit card and my email id-rpriyasrivastavaa@gmail.com

• Badi says: Reply To This Comment
    22 January 2012 11:25

I didnt get my Admit card till now, I applied assistant grade III. when i entered the Regd id. its showing invalid details. My Regd Id is 51204283498. Please send my Admit card to my email id mohd.badi32@gmail.com

• shaik reshma says: Reply To This Comment
    22 January 2012 21:05

Sir how could download the fci grade3 admit card? I didnot get my admitcard till now.. My regd id is 51201053869.Please send my admit card to my email id reshma786.4u@gmail.com

• anand isaac says: Reply To This Comment
    22 January 2012 21:22

sir i applied for assistant grade 3 and to download my admit card i don't know my roll no,so i entered my name and my father name but it is showing sorry u have entered wrong details, so please send my admit card to my email id y.anandisaac@gmail.com and my regd id is 51202783258.

• karthika says: Reply To This Comment
    22 January 2012 21:59

Sir, i didnt get my Admit card till now.I applied for the post assistant grade 3.When i entered the registration id ,it shows message'receive wrong details'.My registration id is 51200605917.So please help me sir.Please send my admit card to my email id.my id is krthk1010@gmail.com

• venkatesh says: Reply To This Comment
    23 January 2012 01:22

Sir,i didn't get my admit card till now.i applied grade-iii,when i entered my registration number but it shows wrong details.so plese help me sir.please send my admit card to my email id:kvenkat908@gmail.com

• venkatesh says: Reply To This Comment
    23 January 2012 01:24

hyderabad link is not there so how can get my admit card plese send to me my email id:kvenakat908@gmail.com

• Rajasree Narayanan says: Reply To This Comment
    23 January 2012 01:42

my self occures same issue..plz help us.

• huma patel says: Reply To This Comment
    23 January 2012 07:45

plz send my admit card to my id. my email id is huma.p11@gmail.com
    and my transaction id is 51200844443
    my name is HUMA PATEL
    DATE OF BIRTH IS 11-04-1988

• sagar says: Reply To This Comment
    23 January 2012 10:44

I JUST COULD NOT FIND MY ADMISSION CERTIFICATE
    FOR THE SSC COMBINED FCI EXAM EVEN THE ROLL. NO.......
    PLEASE HELP ME OUT.....I HAD A ONLINE REGISTRATION AND ALSO CONFIRMED BY SSC.

• Bishnu Barik says: Reply To This Comment
    23 January 2012 18:17

i have not gotten my admit card of FCI exam which will be held on 05/02/2012 , please send me the admit card :
    my mail id barikbishnu192@gmail.com
    my name is Bishnu Charan Barik
    my registration ID is : 51200090789
    strasaction ID : 007348841
    Date Of Birth : 13/06/1985

• avnesh says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 00:27

first u type on google search ssc fci admit card 2012 assistant grade 3 then press enter u goes to ssc site the select left side corner menu option ssc assistant grade 3 click the submenu and enter ur name and father name only three words

• vishu says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 02:54

I am also not getting my Admit Card . . .
    My reg ID is : 51203953439 . . .
    Date of Birth : 28-05-1988

• vishu says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 02:55

Sir my email id is : nitj.vishal@gmail.com

• kishore says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 05:44

kishore asks
    my register id 51200123852
    date of birth 10-08-1989
    sir please send my roll number
    email id kishore.j411@gmail.com

• parameshwar Reddy says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 05:49

My Reg no:51200862812
    email:Parameshwr.singireddy@gmail.com
    Please send hall ticket to this mail id

• rocky says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 08:08

I have not gotten my admit card of FCI exam hich will be held on 05-02-2012.sir please send me the admit card, my email id is soyebali06@mail.com. my reg ID is 51200251850 DATE OF BIRTH 06-04-1984

• ankit agarwal says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 20:07

i don't get my admit card for fci.my regd id is 51204041640.please send my admit card to my id jkrishu21@gmail.com

• kiran r patilkulkarni says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 21:36

sir i applied for fci ssc still ididnt get my admit rad.they are telling you have enter wrong no.and my reg no is 51200013810. and my emil id is kiran.kpatil89@gmail.com

• jayant says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 22:30

sir my name jayant kumar sahu
    my reg. no. is 51203768468
    my dob is 10-june-1985
    pls send my admit card
    my email id is jayant.10061985@gmail.com

• jayant says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 22:32

sir
    i want to know about the rbi grade b @ ibps clerk result

• priya says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 22:55

i sir i did not got my hall ticket for fci papers 1 and 3 applied for techincal grade 3,,,so pls mail my hallticket rg id 51201581041 dob27-08-1988 email id prajnaakkabattula@gmail.com,,,sir pls send me
    thanking you

• priya says: Reply To This Comment
    24 January 2012 22:56

thanking you

• harbir_m says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 00:27

plz send my admit card
    reg. id- 51202375911
    date of birtd- 03-08-89
    email- harbir_s@ymail.com

• sarojini says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 02:16

My Reg ID NO:51204570896 Please send me My Admin Card & Hall Ticket Please Send me My Email ID sarojinidronadula5@gmail.com

• sarojini says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 02:25

My Reg ID No:51204570896 please send me My Admin Card & Hall Ticket Please Send Me My Email ID sarojinidronadula5@gmail.com

• sarojini says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 02:47

FCI GRADE 111 MY REG ID NO:51204570896 MY DATE OF BIRTH 05-05-1987 MY NAME DRONADULA SAROJINI PLEASE SEND ME MY ADMIN CARD & HALL TICKET PLEASE SEND ME MY EMAIL ID sarojinidronadula5@gmail.com

• sarojini says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 02:55

My name Is Dronadula Sarojini FCI Grade 111 My reg ID No.51204570896 my date of Birth 05-05-1987 Please send my Admin Card & Hall Ticket Please Send me My Email ID sarojinidronadula5@gmail.com

• minhaj says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 04:34

my self mohammed minhaj ahmed,sir i didn't get my admit card, i applied for the post assistant grade 3. and i am not able to download my admit card. please help me as soon as early.
    my registration id 51201325197 please do the needful. my email id : min_1413@yahoo.com

• pinkey says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 22:04

SIR i got duplicate admit card.But there is not my xerox. is that admit card is to be download??

• shikha says: Reply To This Comment
    25 January 2012 22:19

sir myself shikha chaudhary.i found admit card but mine xerox is not fix there in admit card.what this admit card shold be download?
    roll no.-3010008808.
    emial id-chockletiboyy@gmail.com

• abdulrub says: Reply To This Comment
    29 January 2012 05:31

Is anyine there to help me out?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ALL BOCUS. REFUND OUR AMOUNT.

• RAVI says: Reply To This Comment
    29 January 2012 06:31

sir my registration nmbr is 51202891452 but i am not able to dwnload my admit card please help if possible frward my admit card to the following mail id: ravindranmudaliar@gmail.com

thankyou...

• Badi says: Reply To This Comment
    29 January 2012 22:41

Hi, I got a mail saying that "your application rejected, please contact SSC. But i want to know that why my application rejected. I applied 2 days before of due date, paid the fee and got registration no. If I visit FCI centre, can I get the admit card now or viceversa. My Regd no is 51204283498. Please reply to my email id (mohd.badi32@gmail.com)

• vinay kumar says: Reply To This Comment
    29 January 2012 22:46

Dear Sir,
    mysely vinay kumar Registration Id is 51204109297 .Sir i did not get admitcard of fci .
    my email Id is vartya002@gmail.com. so i request to you plz send my admitcard of fci

• Aarti says: Reply To This Comment
    29 January 2012 23:16

I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND MY ADMIT CARD FOR THE EXAM ON 05/02/2012 PLZ HEP ME

MY DETAIL

DOB- 11/09/1987

REGISTRATIN NO - 51201356788

EMAIL ID - aarti.khemani@gmail.com
    Plz help me, i also don't 9 my Roll No.

• Unknown says: Reply To This Comment
    29 January 2012 23:47

sir,
    my reg id is 51200247109 and i don't know my roll no,how to get my admit card??mail me the solution sir.my email is nagarjuna.chamidisetty@gmail.com

• rameshreddy says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 01:20

Sir i dint get my admit card for fci assitant grande-3 posts, for paper 1 and paper 2 . and im unable to download it from site only instructions page is coming.. so please help me sir
    R RAMESH KUMAR REDDY
    REG.NO 51201930807
    rameshreddy.0521@gmail.com

• rameshreddy says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 01:25

sir i dnt get my admit card for fci grande 3 posts for paper1 and paper 2. unable to download it from site only instruction page is coming . so please help sir
    R RAMESH KUMAR REDDY
    REG.NO 51201930807

• rameshreddy says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 01:41

R RAMESH KUMAR REDDY
    REG.NO 51201930807
    rameshreddy.0521@gmail.com

• vikas jain says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 02:05

sir my self vikas jain s/o mr. vinod kumar jain i found ssc fci through online admidcard.my roll no.6007003252 and reg. no.51203280484N,but sir i didn't hve any ticket no. & examination date&time,plse send me above particular as soon as possible.
    emailid : vjain445@gmail.com
    mob no. 9993615868

• gaurav says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 02:51

sir i didnot get my admit card.i dont know my registration no .plz guide me
    my name is gaurav kumar sharma
    father name sh.chokhey lal sharma .
    dob-20/07/1988
    email id-gaurav.vashitha@gmail.com
    plz help me..........

• Dushyant Kumar says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 03:06

Sir it is my begging that, I have exam of FCI, AG POST 3 for Technical, General, Assistance, to be held on 05/02/2012. But still I didn’t receive Admit card neither by post nor in website. Even I don’t know my roll no. Please, please help me out.

My Regd, id 51201154233
    DOB-03/05/1986
    Center of Exam Delhi

• deepika says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 05:09

sir,
    i got my hall ticket for the exam on 5/2/2011 . but i get just for the exam timing 10 am to 12 pm. i didnt get any hall ticket for 2pm to 4 pm exam. please help me i am very upset as in advt its written that there will be two exams on 5 feb. 10 am to 12 pm and 2pm to 4 pm.

• sherpa says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 09:21

Sir,
    I got my admit card for Part-I exam to be held on 5.02.2012 mentioning timing and vanue but there is no information about the part-III exam to be held on 4.02.2012 as per the advertisement. please help me.
    My roll no. 2201017362
    DOB: 10.05.1987
    Email: sakshi.sherpa@gmail.com

• buddha says: Reply To This Comment
    30 January 2012 20:16

I did not get admit card.I forget the reg.no
    my name-Buddhadev Bhattacharjee
    father's name-Ajit Kr Bhattacharjee
    dob-23/09/1987
    mail id-budbha@gmail.com
    plz help me

• avnesh says: Reply To This Comment
    31 January 2012 02:04

for Dushyant Bhai tera admit card mil gaya hai jaisa maine pehle post me comment kiya hai waise hi karo admit card mil jayega.
    Aur agar koi problem ho to mujhe call karo mera cell no 9752034119

• vijay says: Reply To This Comment
    31 January 2012 03:46

@Raj Mishra

• isaq says: Reply To This Comment
    1 February 2012 20:02

SIR IAM NOT RECEIVE MY HALL TICKET

• umesh says: Reply To This Comment
    2 February 2012 04:54

I M NOT GOT MY HALL TICKET, PLEASE SEND ME MY HALL TICKET ON MY E MAIL ID... umslove12@gmail.com
    my registraion no.51202093630
    mo.no.8888500971

• saraswathi says: Reply To This Comment
    3 February 2012 01:12

sir i didnt get my haltick yet pls send my haltickt on mny mail id ksaru7@gmail.com RREGISTRATION ID 51201301034

• vinay says: Reply To This Comment
    19 March 2012 10:08

result for fci is out but i dnt hv my roll no bt have my registration id........can any help me here.......if yes then plz mail me vinaykadyansap@gmail.com

• zia says: Reply To This Comment
    23 March 2012 09:43

i do not have got my admit card.i had submitted my ssc.form in January for the job of forest ranger . so could u please tell me when i will get the admit card and how will i get my admit card by postman or by INTERNET.

• anju says: Reply To This Comment
    5 April 2012 00:55

sir i did not get mt admit card and i m also trying to generate online but it is not showing any type of detail so plz tell me what should i do????

• Manohar Krishna says: Reply To This Comment
    6 October 2012 05:16

Registration id is 51100001835

D.O B is 25-04-1991
    mail id ambedkar.sri@gmail.com

• Mazhar says: Reply To This Comment
    24 October 2012 01:13

Hello sir,

I didn't get admit card for fci grade III depot. I am getting error in dowloading it from official website. Help me out by sending me the admit card to my mail. My registration id is 51152003840 D.O.B is 15/12/1990. My full name is SHAIK MAZHAR HUSSAIN and my email id is hai2mazhar@gmail.com

• syed zaheer says: Reply To This Comment
    24 October 2012 01:16

Hello sir,

I didn't get admit card for fci grade III depot. I am getting error in dowloading it from official website. Help me out by sending me the admit card to my mail. My registration id is 51152000165 D.O.B is 10/07/1990. My full name is SYED ZAHEERUDDIN and my email id is szaheer548@gmail.com

• Jaipal Singh says: Reply To This Comment
    31 October 2012 05:03

fci ag iii exam admit cards have not yet been updated on sscnr, ssc or fci web site. so pl wait till nov first week. thank you.

• amrita rani says: Reply To This Comment
    1 November 2012 10:24

i didn't get my admit card plz tell me how 2 download my admit card????????

• aditya praksh says: Reply To This Comment
    1 November 2012 12:58

HAI I ADITYA PRAKASH.I HAVE ATTEMPED ALL FORM BUT I DIDN'T GET ADMIT CARD. REGISTATION ID IS 51102917642 AND DOB IS 25.11.1992.my email id is aditya.asol@gmail.com.plz help me sir as soon as posible.if any solution plz send my details.

• Vandana says: Reply To This Comment
    3 November 2012 23:02

Sir My name is Vandana Sharma. I applied for the post assistant grade III. I opted for chandigarh as the centre. But in my admit card, the centre is in Amritsar..Kindly help. How can this centre be changed.

• Gouthami Chowdary says: Reply To This Comment
    6 November 2012 03:43

Hi sir. .
    i downloaded my admit card through FCI website. .
    but it does't contain my photo and signature. .
    is it valid to write the exam. . .

• sai says: Reply To This Comment
    27 December 2012 07:31

hai sir i wrote my fci 11nov2012 exam. But results r not given. The 2'nd part of exam is 6jan2013 then when u give the results nd halltickets